This BEAUTIFULLY-UPDATED home is situated in a PERFECT CLOSE-IN LOCATION in the heart of Columbia on a quiet cul-de-sac in Bedford Walk, a coveted southwest subdivision close to MU, Schools, Hospitals, Wilson's Beach & Tennis Club, Bethel Park, Upscale Dining, Shopping and More!
* For more details and information about the application process, please call Broker/Owner at 573-268-6628 PRIOR to submitting application.
* Approved rental application (with minimum 650 credit score) required prior to scheduling showing appointment. (Note: In-person showing appointment may be delayed on occupied home.)
* Monthly income should be at least 3 times monthly rent.
* Columbia School district boundaries are subject to change, please click here or call the Columbia School Board at 573-214-3414 for current information.
* No smoking or vaping permitted.
* No undergraduate students permitted.
* No more than 2 unrelated tenants permitted.
* Mature, well-trained pets who have lived with the prospective tenant for at least 2 years will be considered and, if approved, there is a limit of 2 pets. A non-refundable $350 pet fee (per pet) is due at the time the Lease and Pet Addendum are signed, and additional rent of $25 per pet is due monthly. No aggressive-breed dogs are allowed, nor dogs over 50 lbs. No replacement pets are permitted.
* Tenant is responsible for lawn-mowing and snow removal.
* Some images do not show all recent updates.
* Terms subject to change.